Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Celebrity Named Choi Siwon

Choi Siwon? Google him. But if you're a Kpop fan, and you need to Google Choi Siwon you're probably: (a)newbie in Kpop (b)newbie in Kdrama (c)You're just ignorant. But I'm not going to judge you on that. Its Siwon that is being judged here. I'm not his biggest fan or no.1 hater.But he is really an interesting person.

As a member of Super Junior, he play as the cool, religious and (a little bit) arrogant idol. But he have his cute side. As for fanservice, Super Junior is generally very good in giving fanservice. But for his fanservice, Siwon going under fire. He portrayed as someone who talk about god, yet he is going around kissing his band members. People (including some of his fans) sometimes see him as pious. Here, his religious nature is being judged. Maybe he is not religious as people perceive him to be. Because talking about god doesn't mean that you know everything in the holy book of the said religion.

Unfortunately for Siwon, just because he talk about god, people immediately label him as the "good church boy" who is a virgin, doesn't smoke or drink, going to church on time every Sunday and in his case, definitely not going around kissing his band members. Oh, of course I used to judge him. I'm just following the trend. But I grow out of it. Its a waste of time and its not like I'm gonna interview him and asking him to recite some random phrase from the Bible. Maybe reporter should start it. Who know what it might result into. Everything is possible. Siwon probably gonna impress us when he recite the whole Bible. Or breaking the stereotype being put on him by denying the request, because he is obviously not god.(Point of Information: Shisus, Siwon's nickname given by fan)

Choi Siwon as an actor. I can't say much, since I don't actually bother to watch KDrama. I still watch it. But really, with predictable storyline, I usually watch first episode, some of the "middle of drama" episode and the last episode. So, I don't have time to analyze his acting skill.

His twitter, if you doesn't know his twitter here is the screencap,

and no obligation to follow him on twitter. But, his twitter is interesting. His following lists and his tweets fascinate me. He tweets in Korean and also some English. He also retweet some of his fans tweet.

Now, about his looks. He have this thick eyebrows that almost look like caterpillars (for lack of better comparison). His abs,oh god his abs. His washboard abs. Damn his body. He have such a well build body. If his face doesn't suit to your liking. His body probably get you drooling and conjuring some improper image in your brain involving siwon, shower and steam.

Now, here some visual of Siwon that I get from Google Image search,

See what I mean?

Lets take a look on his CV, he has black belt in Taekwondo and taking Physical Education course in university. I hope I get the info correct. Since I don't bother to check on wikipedia and Super Junior fansite. His CV is pretty impressive to me. It also explain his great body. Now I wish I'm younger and a korean student. He might need to do some practical before finishing his degree right? Imagine him teaching Physical Education. Oh my fangirl heart.

All in all, he is a perfect celebrity material. I can't say much about his singing and acting, since I'm not majoring in music or acting. Now, lets tweet something to Siwon oppa, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Dedicated to Oppa by Dedicated Fangirl is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.