Friday, April 5, 2013

To Write or Not To Write

This blog had been neglected for few months. I started this blog just to vent out my overflowing thoughts and opinions about oppa kpop. But things happen, like, I'm just too lazy to type anything. Writing is out of question since I can't even read my own handwriting. I've even tried the speech to text application, and somehow, my accent is too thick that every word I said being interpreted the wrong way.

For this blog, I want it to be continued. I just love the concept. The fact that I'm joining the crowd of the new generation trend on becoming K-Popper. (God, that sound like somekind of junkie, whatever). So, to keep this blog going on, I'm probably gonna add more writer(s), whom are K-Pop fan(s), but not fanatic as I am. One is not fanatic until he/she created a blog dedicated to idol and only idol or becoming staff/admin/translator/stalker of idol fansite. I hope real life gonna give me some room for me to write about this pop culture from the East.

To give myself some encouragement, I even created new header for this blog. For the love of oppa. Bleh. Love them and hate them. Here some, uh, graphic love for oppa.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Dedicated to Oppa by Dedicated Fangirl is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.