Sunday, June 23, 2013

Rants over the on-going fanwar between JYJ and TVXQ fans

This is a rant. Yeah, I get mad sometimes. I think I just ignore my rage until it reach certain point. But the main point here is why I'm pretty mad. WHY? Of course the fanwar between TVXQ and JYJ stan in the comments section in NetizenBuzz blogpost. The fanwar is something that keep going on in that fandom. Because this is Asian fandom and pride is the most important thing in Asian culture. It is just about the pride. Maybe. Fanwar is of course common things in any fandom. But since I'm part of the fucked-up fandom, I can sometimes feel the side-effect of the on-going fanwar. I don't ask for them to stop somehow. Because, hey, it is somehow the source of everyone's amusement. 

I wish those fans can bring the fanwar somewhere else, because it is obviously unrelated to the article. And also, stop insulting each others intelligent, because both of you fangirls look stupid. Yunho and Changmin stay because its their choice. Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu leave because they want to. The lawsuit had become international fandom drama because the level of TVXQ success. Be it a nugu group, I don't think we will even bother. 

While we're on it, I want to say Yunho look like he is 40 years old on the latest TVXQ album cover. While Junsu look like 22 years old on his upcoming album teaser. Even more, Jaejoong look like a manga character in his recent practice picture. I guess that show how different life both side are leading right now. I don't even know what Yunho is doing right now, but I surely know Changmin is in few variety shows. 

I just wish all the best for only four of them. Which are the dearest Yoochun oppa, Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin. I have faith in them. That's all. (For now).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Dedicated to Oppa by Dedicated Fangirl is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.